Frankton Elementary School’s Mission Statement
Frankton Elementary, in partnership with families and the community, provides instruction in a safe and caring environment that challenges students to strive for academic excellence and to become respectful, responsible citizens.
Our Core Beliefs at Frankton Elementary School
- Will have equal opportunities to learn and succeed in a safe environment.
- Will be held to high standards.
- Will be motivated and praised for individual accomplishments.
- Will have positive role models and dedicated staff.
- Will be challenged to achieve their personal best.
- Will be held accountable for their actions in an appropriate, consistent manner.
- Will feel valued and accepted.
- Will demonstrate the pillars of Character Counts: Fairness, Responsibility, Caring, Trustworthiness, Citizenship, and Respect.
- Will be Safe, Respectful, and Responsible.